One piece of feedback April and I received was that the idea behind our project was not clear enough. We needed to clarify exactly what the problem was we were solving using found facts and stats to explain why what we have designed is needed and appropriate.
We knew what the problem was but in order to present this in a clear way be needed to better understand the problem. Therefore we began researching specific stories that cover:
- The history of bike use in China
- The rise of the use of cars
- The way the status of the bike has changed
- The introduction of bike share programs
- The success/failures of bike share programs, particularly in Beijing
- Facts, figures and statistics surrounding these areas
From here, we now have a clearer idea of what the problem is and therefore we can take the most appropriate pieces of information to display clearly to the audience.